Bemidji, MN Assisted Living Facility
Homefront Assisted Living
Homefront Assisted Living offers assisted living services for the elderly in a quiet neighborhood in Bemidji, MN. We offer one-level living in a residential neighborhood located near a shopping complex, clinic, and hospital. We tailor services and meals to suit individual needs.
Our Service and Facility Features:
- Six private bedrooms per home
- Large, partially-fenced yard with garden areas
- 24-hour staffing and emergency call system
- 3 home-cooked meals and 2 snacks provided daily
- Medical appointment scheduling assistance and escort
- On-site professional salon services
- On-site scheduled RN visits
- Daily activities offered
We accept full-time and short-term stays. Furnishings are available upon request.
Our assisted living facility is co-directed by Jodi Carlson and Sheryl Porter.
Call Homefront Assisted Living today at 218-308-7422.